Jalapeno Popper Pita Pizza
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 Joseph's Pita Bread
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Spreadable Cheese (I used the smoky bacon flavor)
- 1 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt (I used Fage)
- Pinch *Farm Dust Seasoning
- Pinch garlic powder
- 2 tbsp jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional)
- 20 g reduced-fat sharp cheddar, shredded (I used Cracker Barrel 2%)
- 1 tsp real bacon bits (I used Hormel™)
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°
Mix the laughing cow cheese, yogurt, and cream cheese together and spread the mixture onto the pita.
Top with jalapenos, bacon bits, and the shredded cheese.
Bake for 7-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and melted. I like my cheese just starting to brown, so be sure to keep an eye on it.
*Farm Dust Seasoning is my favorite seasoning salt. I found it at a local country store, and honestly thought it was a local thing, turns out it's not. You can get it on here on Amazon or just use your favorite seasoning salt.
Serving: 1Pizza | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 753mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 406IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 1mg