3-Bean Mexican Chicken Chili
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1¼ c beef or chicken stock
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes in juice (I used DeLallo)
- 1 4 oz can fire-roasted mild diced green chiles (I used Ortega)
- 1 11 oz can corn, drained
- 1 15½ oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15½ oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15½ oz can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 packets Sazon Goya Seasoning, Coriander & Annatto
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning mix (I used McCormick)
- 1 tbsp Mexican Chili Powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ c Goya Sofrito
- ½ c Shortcut Salsa (I used my homemade recipe, but you can use what you have on hand)
- ¼ c diced celery
- ¼ c diced jalapeno pepper, optional
- Add all ingredients to crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- At the end of the cooking time, remove chicken breast and use to forks to shred, then stir back into chili.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Serving: 1.25c | Sodium: 2010mg | Calcium: 16mg | Vitamin C: 6mg | Vitamin A: 608IU | Sugar: 9g | Fiber: 9g | Potassium: 857mg | Cholesterol: 59mg | Calories: 294kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 4g | Protein: 30g | Carbohydrates: 35g | Iron: 1mg