Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 lb (about 4 cups) cooked chicken breast (I used Costco hand-pulled rotisserie chicken breast meat)
- 1 c cottage cheese, whipped* (I use Good Culture 2%)
- ¾ c skinny ranch (you can use any 1sp ranch dressing you like, I use my own recipe)
- ¾ c Frank's Red Hot Sauce (use any wing sauce you like, but I recommend Frank's)
- 3 oz ⅓ less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ c grated parmesan cheese
- 2 oz (about ½ a cup) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (I used Cracker Barrel 2% sharp cheddar)
- 2 tbsp Stella Reduced-Fat Blue Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Using a whisk or a hand blender, mix the cottage cheese, cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until well mixed and uniform.
- Fold in chicken and mix well.
- Pour mixture into greased 9x9 baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove and top with cheddar cheese and bake for another 5-10 minutes until cheese is all melty.
*To whip your cottage cheese, simply put it in the blender or food processor and blend on medium until smooth and creamy. Alternatively, you can use an 8-ounce block of 1/3 less fat cream cheese and omit the cottage cheese. Please note that it will affect the nutritional values.
Serving: 0.25cup | Sodium: 472mg | Calcium: 38mg | Vitamin A: 55IU | Sugar: 1g | Potassium: 98mg | Cholesterol: 32mg | Calories: 100kcal | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 4g | Protein: 14g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Iron: 1mg