Garlic-Butter Green Beans
Servings: 8 people
- 2 lbs Green Beans fresh
- 1 clove Garlic, minced if you have no garlic on hand, use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- Spray Butter
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray, and heat to medium-high.
- Add green beans and cook until they start to caramelize.
- Add salt and minced garlic. Stir and continue to cook until tender - be careful not to burn the garlic.
Serving: 1- cup | Sodium: 225mg | Calcium: 42mg | Vitamin C: 14mg | Vitamin A: 782IU | Sugar: 4g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 239mg | Calories: 36kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Iron: 1mg