These green beans are as simple to make as they are delicious, and they pair well with just about anything. They are on the menu at our house at least once a week. And don’t be afraid to get creative — change up your seasoning to create a whole new flavor profile!
Garlic-Butter Green Beans
- 2 lbs Green Beans fresh
- 1 clove Garlic, minced if you have no garlic on hand, use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- Spray Butter
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray, and heat to medium-high.
- Add green beans and cook until they start to caramelize.
- Add salt and minced garlic. Stir and continue to cook until tender - be careful not to burn the garlic.