Peach Berry Zucchini Bread
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com. Read the Disclosure Policy.
This Peach Berry Zucchini Bread combines the best flavors of summer. Peaches and blueberries go together like chocolate and peanut butter, they just belong together. This bread is moist, sweet, and satisfying without all the fat and sugar, and zucchini plays so well with others and does its part in creating a moist, satisfying, and even healthy snack. Replacing the oil and butter in this recipe with peach puree adds sweetness, a bright flavor, and moisture, without the added fat and calories. Also, I am a fan of using mini loaf pans or mini muffin tins for my sweet treats when I can, because I am mindful of portion size. For this recipe, I used mini loaf pans, the recipe makes four mini loaves (and I cut each loaf into six snack-size servings).
Much like Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownie Bites, this bread is easy to make—and every bit as delicious. I love this with a dollop of cool whip or whipped topping and some Triple Berry Sauce, for an indulgent dessert and I dare you not to lick the bowl!
A few helpful hints before you start:
- This recipe can be made using mini loaf pans, mini muffin tins, or a standard loaf pan, it’s truly your preference. Baking time is a little different depending on which vessel you choose, but either way, they are delicious.
- Use the ripest peaches in the bunch for a sweeter, peachier flavor.
- I used a blender to puree the peach for this recipe. But a food processor or a hand masher will work too (if your peach is ripe enough).
- The MyWW™ Smartpoint values will vary depending on the baking vessel you use and how big your slices are. 24 servings = 1sp and 12 servings = 3sp on all MyWW™ plans.
- You can use frozen berries for this recipe. But I do prefer fresh berries for my bread.
- I used self-rising flour, but you can use all-purpose flour, just whisk 1-1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt into your flour.
- I didn’t test this recipe in a full-size loaf or muffin tins, but either would work just as well, however, the number of servings and baking time would need to be adjusted.
- Baking time varies between ovens. I baked these in my Ninja Digital Air Fry Oven, at 325° for 30 minutes and they were perfect. In a traditional oven bake this at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Peach Berry Zucchini Bread
- ½ cup Swerve™ Brown Sugar Replacement
- ½ cup Truvia™ Cane Sugar Blend
- ½ tsp kosher salt (if using table salt use only ¼ tsp)
- 1 egg
- 1 medium peach, pureed See recipe notes
- 1 medium peach, diced (about 1/2-3/4 cup) See recipe notes
- ½ cup blueberries See recipe notes
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes Light Butter with Canola Oil, melted
- ¾ cup grated zucchini
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Coat four mini loaf pans or one standard loaf pan (8½ x 4½ x 2½ inches) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash, remove pits, and peel both peaches, puree one peach in a blender or food processor until smooth, and dice the other peach into small cubes. You should have total of about ½ cup of pureed and ½-¾ cups of diced, depending on the size of your peaches.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, salt, egg, pureed peaches, and butter until well combined. Add in the zucchini, vanilla, and yogurt and mix until incorporated.
- Sift the flour into the wet mixture and stir until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries and diced peaches. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared mini loaf pans (or into one standard loaf pan). Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If using a standard loaf pan, increase cooking time to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing or serving. Enjoy!